Aerospoke - Carbon Wheels
Aerospoke has been manufacturing high quality carbon composite wheels longer than anyone else in the market. Excellent for tandems or single bikes where durability is paramount. Aerospoke wheels start with a proprietary composite formula that is molded into a one piece, hollow wheel body with airfoil shaped spokes using techniques that have been refined for over ten years.
A Velocity rim is permanently attached to the wheel using a combination of chemical and mechanical fasteners. Not just a partial rim, or a flimsy aluminum braking surface, Aerospoke utilizes a full-blown high-end bicycle rim. This provides for a very strong and reliable wheel.
Tolerances for runout are at most .020" radially and laterally (that's probably better than your wheels) and they'll stay that way without any regular tensioning or truing. That's the beauty of Aerospoke composite wheels - they start true and they stay true. Quick release skewers not included. Schrader valve drilling. 700c wheels are drilled for Presta valve.
- 20 inch front fits all 20 inch (406mm) front wheels and is available in Tandem or Standard configurations. Approximately 830 grams.
- Tandem 26 inch rear is available in Standard for Volae & RANS tandems with a threaded hub for optional drum brake.
- Standard 26 inch rear wheel is available in 135mm (will not work with Vision spacing). Weight is approximately 1380 grams.
- 20" Tandem front Aerospoke wheel is about 5 oz heavier than a spoked wheel.
- 26" Tandem rear Aerospoke wheel is about 5.5 oz heavier than a spoked wheel.
- Other applications are available also - please call.
$325.00 - 511.00
Hostel Shoppe Price: $325.00 - 399.00