TerraCycle - OSS Handlebars (44cm)
Now you can have the handlebar that's exactly right for you! Whatever your size, whatever your most comfortable angle - you've got it! TerraCycle makes their handlebars in 3 grip widths, so where your hands rest on the grips matches your body and your riding style.
TerraCycle measures grip width between the centers of your palms, with your hands positioned normally on the grips. The bar width is calculated 2.7" up the grips from the ends of the bar.
If you like a slightly wider stance, or are going for the most comfort and control, the 44cm bars should be your choice.
All bars come in 4 different angles:
- 25 degrees, if you prefer a flatter hand position, or if you need extra knee clearance.
- 35 degrees, if you like your hands fairly flat, but like a little drop.
- 45 degrees, the midrange angle many people find most comfortable.
- 55 degrees, if you like a more vertical grip or prefer the most aero hand position.
To help with sizing, use this image and the following measurements to find the best bar:
- 25° - 17cm (A), 57cm (B), 11cm (C)
- Black powder coated 6061 aluminum
- Includes adapter hardware (shims) needed to mount in a standard 1" handlebar stem.
- Grip sections of the bar are long enough (6.75") to easily accommodate both a GripShift and a V-Brake lever.
- Reamed to work with barcon shifters
Hostel Shoppe Price: $40.00